[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Abuse of the OWASP brand: http://www.owasptop10.nl

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 01:12:01 UTC 2009

On the other hand , our brand is one of the few 'real' assets that we
have and registering this trademark would be sending an important
message that WE DO take it seriously (and that we are organized enough
to go through the legal process)

So I vote YES to continue with this application (in fact this expense
should come from the Marketing & PR SoC application budget :) )

Dinis Cruz