[Owasp-board] OWASP-CRM Alpha

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 10 18:51:06 UTC 2009

The goal of using SalesForce for OWASP is to help streamline the
operations in the backoffice for management of projects, memberships,
inquires, accounting and more.  This effort effects all employees of
OWASP and we may be able to expand this with additional accounts to
chapter and project leaders of our community. So in Phase I, lets make
the time to attend the online training, review the get started guides
and see how you can best use salesforce for your role with OWASP.

Think of it as Salesforce has given us $15,000.00 to help OWASP Foundation.

You have a account and can login at: http://www.salesforce.com
<your-owasp-email-address>@owasp.org

To get educated on how/what etc.. please review the following

http://www.salesforce.com/form/offer/admin_success_kit.jsp?d=70130000000Eet5

https://na6.salesforce.com/setup/pmiab/salesforce_rollout_guide.jsp

Once you have completed this and poked around within the new system
for OWASP drop me a note, give me a call 973-202-0122 as I would like
to talk about your ideas (or post them in the IDEAS SECTION inside
salesforce so that we can then customize it to meet your requirements
for your area of responsibility for the organization.

==============================

Log of who has taken the training

0 users

Have logged into the tool thus far:

tomb at owasp.org 6/10/2009 11:09:05 AM PDT 24.xxx.186.54 Application
Success IE 7 WinXP Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/9/2009 9:42:08 AM PDT 75.xxx.66.250
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
tomb at owasp.org 6/5/2009 10:48:40 AM PDT 24.xxx.186.54 Application
Success IE 7 WinXP Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 10:29:19 AM PDT 66.xxx.82.2
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 9:35:09 AM PDT 66.xxx.82.2
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 9:17:48 AM PDT 66.xxx.82.2
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 5:57:14 AM PDT 66.xxx.82.2
AppExchange Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 5:33:17 AM PDT 66.xxx.82.2
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A
kate.hartmann at owasp.org 6/1/2009 4:31:51 AM PDT 75.xxx.244.153
Application Success IE 7 WinVista Browser N/A N/A N/A