[Owasp-board] Kate's schedule tomorrow

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jun 9 19:14:30 UTC 2009

If it's okay, I will be unavailable early in the morning tomorrow and
probably into the afternoon.  My youngest is "graduating" from middle school
tomorrow.  I have told him that I would take a group of his friends to the
movies tomorrow afternoon to celebrate (transportation only - I'm not
allowed to be seen with the teenagers).

I will be checking my emails (during the PTA speeches and the principal's
talk J) and will have my phone with me at all times.  I'll also spend some
quality time with the computer tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road