[Owasp-board] OWASP Filnancial Review - 2008 - for $5K??

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Jun 3 18:10:30 UTC 2009

I will do my best to have the info to the board by next Thursday, but I am
not positive I will be done by then.  I finished reconciling the accounts
for March, and am almost done April.  I am hoping to be done April and
starting May by the beginning of next week.  The accounts are taking extra
long to reconcile b/c we switched merchant providers and began accepting
Euros as payment beginning in March.  So the combination of those 2 things
making it more difficult to reconcile, and the fact that I was out 8 weeks
has me pretty behind.  I know everyone is anxious to see our financial
statements, and I am going as quickly as I can.  Hopefully I will have it
out by next Thursday, but if not it shouldn't be too much later.

Also, I suggest we do an audit every 2-3 years.  I don't believe having this
review is necessary for this year.  We did implement all of the changes that
were brought to our attention in last year's audit.  I think the books are
in good shape...once I get caught up that is =)

Thanks,

Alison Shrader
OWASP
9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300