[Owasp-board] OWASP Filnancial Review - 2008 - for $5K??

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 3 12:09:11 UTC 2009

I don't think we require an audit for 08 we did one prior year and I believe we made some accounting changes as a result. Have they all been implemented at this point?

However as a organization we do need the independent services of a 3rd party CPA accountanting firm with non-profit experience, quarterly to reconcile budget vs., actual and file taxes for the foundation and produce details donation receipts, create  reports of money in and money out and publish this data to be used to educate the membership of our status as a org.

This function is not day to day book keeping accounts receivable/accounts payable, expenses that Alison is doing part-time today.

Per the Board meeting yesterday Alison was tasked with accounting to be caught up by Thursday of next week as well as detail on budget ad budget questions.

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation
Tel: 973-202-0122