[Owasp-board] Financial Statements

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Jun 1 19:35:07 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Kate let me know that everyone was interested in seeing some current
financial statements.  Unfortunately, what is currently in Quickbooks is not
very up to date.  I'm working on getting everything reconciled from March -
May (from when I was on maternity leave).and as soon as I have that complete
I will send everyone some updated statements.  I did attach a balance sheet,
but please keep in mind this is not showing any of our deposits into our
account for April and May (in the Smith Barney checking account).  I
received our May statement today for Smith Barney, and the current account
balance is $177,738.30.  Not the 88,461.02 that Quickbooks is showing.

I also have not forgotten about sending out an updated budget.  As soon as I
get everything up to date from when I was gone, I will work on updating the
budget.

Thanks,

Alison Shrader

OWASP