[Owasp-board] MediaWiki CaptCha Suggestion

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Mon Jun 1 14:03:25 UTC 2009

Aung,

Thanks for contacting us about implementing Captcha.

The extension I configured will stop spammers, the problem is that I still
have about 500 more accounts that need to be deleted/disabled before the
spam will stop. I have the list and will be passing that on to a few people
to help resolve this. Once they are taken care of, you should see no more
spam.

Please be patient, this will be resolved within the next day or so. Pages
that have SPAM on them will be reverted as well.

--Larry