[Owasp-board] Monthly Board Meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 31 14:38:49 UTC 2009

One item that we (Alison and I) would like a decision on is the idea of an OWASP Credit card (similar to the Linux card that went through the email list a couple of days ago).  Alison is verifying one more detail, but it seems like a pretty sweet deal for us.  No liability – only profit.  $50 USD for all new cards and 3% of purchases made with this card.

If things continue to check out today, we would like to initiate the process to make this happen.  Alison will be posting details up on the agenda page once confirmed.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300