[Owasp-board] banner ad

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jul 21 21:11:52 UTC 2009

Seems OK to me.

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Seba
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:04 PM
To: Kate Hartmann
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] banner ad

I don't see a problem with that

Seba

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
wrote:

Softek has just decided to join as a corporate member AND become a sponsor
for DC AppSec.  Their total payment will be $20K!

They want to use their banner ad placement to promote a webinar they will be
hosting with one of their clients.  I had told them that I didn't see a
problem unless it directly conflicts with any of our already posted events,
or our ethics and principles, but then thought I should double check with
you guys to make sure there is no other reason to post this ad?

I would appreciate quick feedback as they would like to begin design of the
banner.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road