[Owasp-board] OWASP GPC & Flash Security Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 17 15:36:23 UTC 2009

Hello Peleus,

Hope you are well. You are right, the project was considered orphaned
because Stefano DiPaola didn't answer when we asked him about his will to
keep the leadership.

For that reason, assuming nobody within the GPC disagrees, I thank you for
volunteering and inform that from now on we consider you Flash Security
Project's leader.

Consequently, I've set up a new Project Information tab in the project and
begun filling in with as much information as I could. Please check it out
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Flash_Security_Project#tab=Pro
ject_Identification.

To fill in with the missing data, if you want, you can edit the following
links:

-
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:OWASP_Flash_Security_Project_-_GPC_T
ab_-_Project_Information

-
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:OWASP_Flash_Security_Project_-_GPC_T
ab_-_Releases_Information

-
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Flash_Security_Project_-_First
_Assessed_Release

Nevertheless, if you prefer, I can complete the Project Information tab - in
this case please send me off all the date signaled with "To Do".

I wish you good work. Should you have any further inquires please do not
hesitate and get back to me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager