[Owasp-board] Intellipass

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 17 14:52:40 UTC 2009

Dear Anurag,

I hope you are well and thank you for getting back to me.

As for your question, if I have rightly understood the GPC's assessment (it
is being carbon copied and so I can be corrected), it is as follow:

-          The Intellipass was undoubtedly  considered a project with value
for OWASP,

-          In the current circumstances, all the projects aiming OWASP
Sponsorship, including the Intellipass, are encouraged to apply to the
forthcoming http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Season_of_Code_2009.

Nevertheless, if independently of sponsorship you consider making your
project an OWASP one, please let me know and I will set it up immediately.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Email : anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com