[Owasp-board] FW: For your approval - please do NOT FILL IN - Global Committee Assessment

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 7 10:09:45 UTC 2009

Hi Seba (& Board)
Those questions (8 & 9) are there to allow a pragmatic evaluation of
individual Committee members performance by its peers. They are in fact the
main driver behind this online form, since we need a way to identify the
active and inactive Committee members (the alternative is for ONLY the
assigned Board Member to do this same evaluation and that is a worse
solution).

Note the disclammer at the top (the idea is to publish all answers after an
initial period): *DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that the information of this
questionnaire will be made public on the XX of July 2009 (i.e two weeks
after the "request for answers").*

Board, this is one of the topics I want to discuss at today's call.

For reference here is the link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=ckdDbXE0bkxPM3dkbDZvSmFNWVBGcnc6MA

Dinis