[Owasp-board] Tomorrow's Board Meeting - Accounting Items

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Jul 6 21:23:41 UTC 2009

I actually think calculating the split of the fee 60/40 and tracking that
would be a nightmare. More trouble than its worth. Since the mothership is
processing the requests in the first place, and not charging for that, then
I think having the local chapter take the processing fee out of their piece
is appropriate, and if they don't like it, then they can encourage members
to pay by check, which has no fee associated with it. I wouldn't encourage
individual members to pay by check because its too much trouble, but
corporate members, I think checks would be good (but certainly not
required).

-Dave