[Owasp-board] Tomorrow's Board Meeting - Accounting Items

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Jul 6 20:24:49 UTC 2009

IMHO

a. Can you provide a link to the report from the last review.

b. Outsanding invoices from OWASP to whom? Please shed some light
here? Worst case turn over to a collection agency its a win-win

c. Funds do to local chapters if its a 100% funds to the local chapter
then they should get debited the actual cost.  If you are speaking of
the 60/40 split then the fees should also be split 60/40.

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan