[Owasp-board] GCC and GEC June Slides for conference call

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Jul 6 20:04:31 UTC 2009

I am also off the grid in a plane tomorrow from 7am EST - 3pm PST to
CA so I will also not be able to join in person below is a written
committee report for the ones that I chair::

============================

Membership Committee Report
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee

- We are working on the OWASP-CRM project (Salesforce) to help with
management of OWASP data. Had a meeting today with Kate and Alison and
things are in progress.  Note the OWASP-CRM project page is:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CRM_Project and there
are alpha forms created for testing.  Feedback from Kate/Alison on the
call will also shed some more light on progress here.

- Updated membership powerpoint is posted @
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

Action Required from Board July:
N/A

================================

Industry Committee Report
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee#Current_Activity

- We have made progress on standards such as SafeCode
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:SAFECode_Secure_Development_Practices_%28update_to_Oct_2008_version%29
and OWASP-Cloud Computing Alliance
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CSA_Project

Action Required from Board July
N/A

============================

OTHER

1. I support the marketing investment to the upcoming OWASP @ Blackhat
meet-up event that Jeff has made the motion for.  I will be happy to
help out here with the organization, announcement, reimbursed
expenditure etc., if approved on the board. I will also be at Blackhat
to watch Jeff's 1st "breaker talk" as he comes to the dark side ;)

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan