[Owasp-board] Request for list of orphaned projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 3 18:59:14 UTC 2009

Committee,

The wiki page with the orphaned projects list it's here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Orphaned_Projects.

I've placed a reference to it in the projects page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project.

The orphaned projects contain this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Template:Orphaned_Projects template.

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed or improved.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager