[Owasp-board] "Learn About Encoding" Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Feb 27 11:52:22 UTC 2009

Dear Federico,

I hope you are well.

The OWASP Learn About Encoding Project’s wiki page has now been set up and can be accessed here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Learn_About_Encoding_Project> . Please feel free to change it as you find best but, please, always have into account the OWASP assessment <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment>  criteria.

I’ve also created a project’s mailing list and, by now, the admin password must have been sent automatically to you.

In addition, I’ve created OWASP emails for you and for Andrea as forthcoming:

User account information for Federico Casani:
• username is f.casani and your temporary password is 82S757
• new email address is f.casani at owasp.org

Sign in to domain services:
•Start page - http://partnerpage.google.com/owasp.org

User account information for Andrea Zonzin:
• username is a.zonzin and your temporary password is 23G669
• new email address is a.zonzin at owasp.org

Sign in to domain services:
•Start page - http://partnerpage.google.com/owasp.org

Regarding the question in which you have asked if a project can have a shared leadership, I don’t see any obstacle but I am carbon copying our Project’s Committee to seek out their insight.

I suggest contacting OWASP project leaders (owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org) to publicize the project and seek out for ideas, contributors and reviewers.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and get back to me.

I wish you good work.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager