[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/RE: ASDR SoC Final Review

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Feb 27 10:08:45 UTC 2009

Hello Board,

Given the thread below, I am requesting Leonardo's second half payment for
his work on the
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_ASDR_Project> OWASP ASDR
Project. If you decide to allow so, here is the needed link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg
&hl=en> &hl=en - see at the bottom of the page the second (ASDR) excel
sheet.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager