[Owasp-board] FW: maquete logo season of code

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Feb 27 00:50:51 UTC 2009

I really like it. The  3  is a bit hackerish, but I think that will appeal
to the project proposers.  Don’t change a thing!

--Jeff

Cc: prude at addition.pt
Subject: [Owasp-board] FW: maquete logo season of code

Hello Committee and Board,

Hope you are well. FYI and evaluation, please see attached a design proposal
for our next season of code's identity. It has been created by Pedro Rufino
<http://www.prude.pt/index.html> , Summer of Code 2008 logo’s designer.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager