[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] Projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Feb 20 18:08:05 UTC 2009

Hi Leonardo,

As you know, in today's Project's Committee meeting you have kindly accepted
the responsibility of proposing a set of criteria to establish which OWASP
projects should have priority in terms of sponsorship. Thus, for your
information and future work, I am resending the last thread we have had
about the issue. Please keep us updated about your findings.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager