[Owasp-board] co hosted events with ISSA

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Feb 17 21:16:00 UTC 2009

I see no problem in working together with them, as long as it is clear
who does what.

>From time to time we do a joint gig in Belgium when ISSA comes up with
a techical topic that we complete with an OWASP topic.

ISSA belgium is also more geared towards Infosec Mgmt topic. We are
explicitly focusing on more technical topics and have very good
relationships with them.

regards

Seba