[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/RE: RE: RE: OWASP Source Code Review OWASP Projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Feb 11 19:52:55 UTC 2009

Hello Board,

I've requested the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Source_Code_Review_OWASP_Pro
jects_Project>  Source Code Review OWASP Projects project's payment on the
8th of January and until now the due authorization has not been given. Is
there any problem? If not, would one of you care to give the needed payment
authorization, please? To do so, please visit the following link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg
&hl=en> &hl=en.

Thanks,