[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] Summit date : October or January

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Feb 11 13:03:54 UTC 2009

Hi Jason, the Summit is historically connected to OWASP projects since its
first main objective was to present all work done during the SoC 08.  Of
course that the Summit coverage areas increase dramatically but I would say
that the Summit is the only OWASP conference where the Global Projects
Committee is directly involved in the organization, agenda, funding and
logistics.

That said you are  correct that we need to get the Global Conferences
Committee involved in this, so I'm now also sending this email to them :)

Dear Global Conferences Committee members :)

Please see the thread below for the proposed rules of engagement for the
next OWASP Summit and the proposed dates of Jan 2010

Let me know your thoughts and ideas

Thanks

Dinis Cruz