[Owasp-board] FW: first draft of asvs registry article, for your review

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Feb 9 10:37:29 UTC 2009

I think this look good Jeff :)

The GT&P committee will have a call tonight (Monday) where we will talk
about this and provide our comments on it.

On your question, I think we should (in principle) accept complains from
anybody (including anonymous reports). Of course that we should take
complains from our members much more seriously, but we should always have
open doors to people to report problems with these vendors.

Dinis