[Owasp-board] January Membership Numbers

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Feb 3 19:21:09 UTC 2009

Ideally we would be contacting these folks like a month before their
membership is up.  Then a last-minute reminder a week before.  And then 2
weeks after, we should let them know that it has lapsed and what they can do
to reinstate their membership.  Then 1 month after, we really should follow
up with people who really are dropping to find out why?

Can we put a process like this in place?  Our most likely memberships are
folks that have already been members before.  Who is the right person to
track this and send messages.

--Jeff

alison.shrader at owasp.org

alison.shrader at owasp.org