[Owasp-board] Fwd: Global Education Committee Proposal for the Board

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Feb 3 16:58:38 UTC 2009

Input meeting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mano Paul <mano.paul at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:54:28 -0600
Subject: Global Education Committee Proposal for the Board
To: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Cc: kuai hinojosa <kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org>, Martin Knobloch
<martin.knobloch at owasp.org>, "Eduardo V. C. Neves"
<eduardo.neves at owasp.org>, Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at gmail.com>, Andrzej
Targosz <andrzej.targosz at proidea.org.pl>

Team
Attached is the proposal to be made to the board for the Global Education
Committee.
I made some re-classification of our goals to better organize the material
and for brevity reasons. We will need to make similar changes to the wiki,
but we can do that once the proposal is approved.
Since the board meeting is today, I have sent it directly to Seba and so
kindly update the team (including Seba) on your edits (if any).
Thoughts welcome
Cheers
Mano

--