[Owasp-board] Corporate membership

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 3 14:57:04 UTC 2009

Hi Melissa,

I can meet with your folks next week in person or we could do a teleconf to
discuss OWASP Supporter

Let me know what works or questions that you have about what is listed on
the following web page : http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

Thank you in advance for your support!
Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Global Board Member
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Direct: 973-202-0122

  _____