[Owasp-board] January Membership Numbers

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Feb 2 22:34:39 UTC 2009

We currently publish all of our individual members here:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/members and then the corporate
members on the home page with their logos.  We do not publish those who have
not renewed though..I just keep track of it on my spreadsheet I use to track
memberships.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300