[Owasp-board] January Membership Numbers

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Feb 2 20:18:09 UTC 2009

I am not a part of the membership committee..but I can let you know that
what I do is send an email out the month before a membership is about to
expire, with details for renewing, link to the membership page, etc.
Besides that, I don't believe there is much of a process in place for trying
to persuade people to renew that do not respond to that email.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046