[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/RE: Teachable Static Analysis

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Feb 2 17:03:22 UTC 2009

Board,

Please see my email below. This payment authorization has not been given
still. Would you mind, please?

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

email: mwcoates at gmail.com

http://michael-coates.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Alex Fry <afry at strongcrypto.biz> wrote:

Hi Paulo, Dmitry, Michael,

I verified that the "About Box" has been implemented in CVS and
updated my final review as first reviewer.

Alex