[Owasp-board] schedule request

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Aug 28 13:36:58 UTC 2009

The beautiful thing about salaried employees is that they don't have 9-5 restrictions with 2 15 breaks and 30 mins., for lunch. If your not and are hourly, then we should change that.

Some days 10hrs some days 4 hrs some days 15 hrs to get the list done so have fun/take care of business and if you need extra help as the director of operations driving the ship simply ask for it.

(As I complete another 20+hr day stuck in airport overnight again arrgghhh thank goodness for wireless and redbull)

Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan