[Owasp-board] Matt Tesauro

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Aug 14 15:14:18 UTC 2009

I vote yes since they have done all this work to set this up.

However, can you see if you can get them to cover his airfare? Jason Li and
Jerry Hoff from Aspect were invited as Keynotes and their airfare is being
covered I think. So, maybe since he is providing free training, they Gov't
can pay all of his expenses, not just the local ones. Especially if he is
going to deliver the training free to their audience.

-Dave