[Owasp-board] Matt Tesauro

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Aug 14 14:43:07 UTC 2009

Board, I need a final vote to approve Matt's travel to Brazil.  I have
verified with the Brazil committee that there IS training.  It is wholly
sponsored by the government.  The training is at no cost to the attendee
(which should insure a good turnout), the instructors will not be paid, the
instructors accommodations and meals will be paid for by the sponsor.

Additionally, I have secured Matt a speaking slot on the agenda as well.

We would need to cover his airfare to/from Brazil.

Please let me know your vote ASAP so I can relay this information to Matt.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road