[Owasp-board] Linking with OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 13 19:22:17 UTC 2009

Hi Warren, I agree the efforts of Financial Services Technology
Consortium http://www.fstc.org and those of OWASP Foundation
www.owasp.org are synergistic.

As you know from our last meeting.. we have lots of "PROJECTS"

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project

and have even been working together with efforts such as;

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Cloud_%E2%80%90_10_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CSA_Project

So what are you thinking?  The OWASP community is always ready to help
out and volunteer to collobrate. What are you thinking here FSTC join
OWASP as a member http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership and help
with the Global Industry Committee
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Global_Industry_Committee ?

 Hope to talk more on Sept 2nd at our next meeting see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro

~Brennan

--

Tom Brennan