[Owasp-board] November "mini Summit"

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Aug 13 15:14:43 UTC 2009

I have prepared a registration system for this mini summit with Eventbrite.
This is a free program (as long as there is no admission cost).  Before I
send out the invitations, I just want to double check a few items with you:

1.       The invitations are to go out to Global Committee Members.  Do I
also send invitations to the chapter leaders?

2.        This is the description of the event:  Join the OWASP Foundation
Board for a one day summit to map the future of OWASP.  Topics will include
Budgeting, Finances, Membership, Academics, Committee functions and
activities, and Global Foundation structure.  Your input will provide
direction for the future.

3.      The event will take place on Wednesday prior to the AppSec DC event.
I'm working with Doug to secure a conference room at the convention center.
If we can't get space there we will look at the Hyatt (where we have our
room blocks).  I am estimating attendance at around 75 and will plan
lunches/breaks (coffee and espresso J)accordingly.

What did I miss?  I'd like to get the invitations sent out this week so we
have time to plan and answer questions before the event.

Thanks for the input.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road