[Owasp-board] India Event?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Aug 4 17:15:14 UTC 2009

I was talking to Mano today about my availability and expressed that
this would be conflict with the USA event during the same month
(November) and I was not aware of it and it was not listed yet at:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

Also he noted this was in conjunction with a commerical org., - so
that should be flushed out and if approved by the Global Conferences
Committee and the Board.