[Owasp-board] List Moderation?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Oct 28 16:52:06 UTC 2008

Tim's contribution (which I agree is not the best) is just a good of the
growth-pains that OWASP is having at the moment.

But let's not let 1 person ruin our culture.

This is a perfect issue to be debated at the Summit, and I will make sure we
have time (both just OWASP Board and with everybody) to talk about this
issue

Dinis