[Owasp-board] List Moderation?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Oct 28 15:20:55 UTC 2008

I agree with Tom that the Owasp-leaders should NOT be moderated!

There is definitely a traffic problem with it at the moment, but moderating
it (specially without it being previously coordinated, agreed and announced)
is not a good move.

In fact this is the perfect issue to debate next week in Portugal

Dinis