[Owasp-board] Fwd: Enisa invitation at OWASP Working Session - OWASP Intra Governmental Affairs ?

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Oct 27 06:29:24 UTC 2008

Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Panagiotis Trimintzios <Panagiotis.Trimintzios at enisa.europa.eu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:25:04 +0200
Subject: RE: Enisa invitation at OWASP Working Session - OWASP Intra
Governmental Affairs ?
To: Seba <seba at owasp.org>, Ulf Bergstrom <Ulf.Bergstrom at enisa.europa.eu>

Dear Seba

Thanks a lot for the kind invitation. This is really a very interesting
event. Especially when taking into account that ENISA plans to write a
position paper with recommendations in the area of Secure Software. I am
driving this effort.

After discussing it internally unfortunately at this point we are not
able to find one expert to be in the Summit. It is a little late notice.

We are glad that OWASP is interested to further cooperate with ENISA
since we consider your efforts for secure application development really
important. We are happy to explore further collaboration avenues between
the two initiatives. Let me know your ideas.

With regards

Panagiotis TRIMINTZIOS
ENISA

seba at owasp.org