[Owasp-board] FW: ETS Information Protection Awareness Day

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Oct 23 12:47:36 UTC 2008

I know everyone will be in Portugal the first week of November, but is
anyone available on Nov. 20th?  At a minimum, I will try to put some
materials together to send.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-575-0189 (office)

301-275-9403 (mobile)

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

cjones at ets.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information.
It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if
addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not
disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and
delete it from
your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.