[Owasp-board] Expense Management for NYC Event

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Oct 21 21:03:29 UTC 2008

I would chime... But I think Dave Wichers has a more historical and future view as the conference chair.

Daily I am getting emails from happy people who like the videos online... So this should be part of our events as much as possible, it breaks the commercial mold of conferences and raises visibility of the solutions and problems

 From: "Alison McNamee" <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
 Date: Mon, October 20, 2008 4:32 pm
 To: "'James McGovern'" <james at architectbook.com>

 Hi James,

 We don't break down our expenses into separate categories. I looked through
 expenses for past conferences though, and below are the main categories I
 could think of:

 Venue
 Food/Drink
 Travel Reimbursements