[Owasp-board] OWASP Summit Portugal/OWASP Webslayer Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Oct 21 13:50:52 UTC 2008

Dear Christian,

The answer to your first question is positive – as an OWASP Project Leader
you can make the Summit as a paid attendee. So, be welcomed!

Your name has been added to the list of Summit paid participants - please
see here <http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVLrPtR07riBA> .
Please let me know ASAP the country of departure and your company’s name.

Also see here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008_-_updates>  the
conditions and operational terms. Furthermore, I am putting the assigned
travel agency in ‘CC’ – they will contact you as soon as possible.

Regarding the Summit agenda, please take a look and see which working
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008#WORKING_SESSIONS_-_Nov
ember_4th_.26_5th_.28Tue.2C_Wed.29>  sessions are of your interest. Please,
feel free to add your name at the list of participants. I am sure your
contribution will be very useful.

WRT the Webslayer Project, first of all, I apologise for my delayed answer –
I’ve been totally swamped by the Summit  stuff. Secondly, I thank you for
continuously supporting OWASP.

I have finally set up the requested project page. It was placed here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#Alpha_Status_Project
s> , can be accessed here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Webslayer_Project>  and
edited here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Information:template_Webslayer_Proj
ect> . Please feel free to change it as you find best and be aware that the
tool’s url (http://www.edge-security.com/webslayer/Webslayer.html) is not
working.

I also created a mailing list for your project. The subscription page it’s
here <https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-webslayer-project> ,
the mail address is owasp-webslayer-project at lists.owasp.org and the password
will be sent to automatically you latter on.

I suggest writing here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Webslayer_Project_Roadmap>
about the plans that you have for your tool regarding future developments.

WRT the project presentation at the Summit, I have reserved for you the slot
15:20-15:35, Thursday, November 6, 2008.

Please make sure that your project page has as much information as possible
ASAP.

Please, don’t hesitate to get back to me whenever you think that I can be of
any help.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager