[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Oct 12 03:53:32 UTC 2008

Agreed, and we also need to leverage the great work (& methodology)
developed by Juan (who managed to get all those books into spanish)
Check out this Working Session that Juan is going to chair which is designed
specifically to handle issues like this one:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Working_Session_-_Two-way_Internationalization_of_OWASP_Content