[Owasp-board] Fw: OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Oct 11 13:30:31 UTC 2008

Any suggestions... See below

-----Original Message-----
From: abauert at aol.com

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:33:45
To: <tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: Re: OWASP

How about helping to translate a small project/document first, so I can get used to how the organization works?

Alex

Date: 10/10/2008

YES! Simply a translation of printed materials would go a long way in the worldwide mission. What types of ideas do you have?

Tom/9737951046 x112

On 10/8/08 8:53 AM, Alex Bauert wrote:
Tom,

I attended the first OWASP conference and have followed OWASP for years... I have used the resources and info provided and feel ike I might be able to contribute... I am fluent in Spanish, Italian, French and English, I also speak Geman but no longer to the degree of being able to do business or technical work in it. I am wondering if my language skills might be of use to OWASP.

Thank you

Alex Bauert

View/reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings.

© 2008, LinkedIn Corporation