[Owasp-board] September 2008 Membership Numbers

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Oct 9 02:46:05 UTC 2008

Alison
Can you give us the 'bottom line' number for OWASP?

Add all money we have (up to the end of the NYC conference), take out all
money we have commitments to (until the end of the year) and see what is
left.

Also, what are OWASP's monthly operation running costs? (including all
salaries, office costs, bandwidth  stationary ,etc... (i.e. all
fixed/non-event-related costs)

Thanks

Dinis