[Owasp-board] Fw: video distribution...

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Oct 9 02:02:58 UTC 2008

I have to say that I don't see a major problem with that small add in
the beginning (the only little issue I have is with some of the text and its
design (but that can be easily changed). It is only a couple seconds, can be
easily skipped and it makes sense (this is how I think the typical user will
read this "hey these guys gave OWASP a better deal and now I get all this
content to see").
If we are able to burn all this into DVDs and give it to our members, I
think the add should stay. And 10k is not the best price in the world, but
assuming that everything was recorded ok (with good image and sound
quality), it is a good price for 2 days worth of content (remember what
happened with the stuff recorded in San Jose? Exactly! where is it? MIA as
far as I can tell).

I also think that these guys should be able to sell those DVDs for 9.99 USD
(as long as the content is still available online and we can distribute it
to our members (or put it on a lulu book together with the ppts and (when
available) conference papers)

Dinis