[Owasp-board] Pawan Internship Tasks?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Oct 8 23:52:25 UTC 2008

So this will about an 5k USD dollars investment, right?
I'm OK with that (ideally I would like to put this via a Season of Code
project, but let's do that for the next batch).

So in addition with the 15k we are offering for the other development
resources, this could put our short term development resources at 20k USD
which is a good number.

The only think I would request, is that you make this announcement to the
owasp-leaders mailing list and disclose how much we are going to pay him, so
please make sure Pawan is ok with disclosing that information (it might be
simple to make it 5k USD (which is roughly 8h per day, for 2 days per week,
at 4.5 weeks per month) . On this email to owasp-leaders, please re-state
our request to hire more development resources for 3 months @ 15K USD (5k
per month)

Dinis