[Owasp-board] Pawan Internship Tasks?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Oct 8 19:36:09 UTC 2008

Yes. We told him this was through the end of this quarter only and we would
revisit for Q1. His rate to OWASP will be $19 / hr due to taxes paid on top
of his pay income. His hourly rate is $17/hr.

I was planning on using him 2 days / week to start and if he seems to be
doing well and we have enough work, we might up it to 20 hours/week.

-Dave