[Owasp-board] (no subject)

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Oct 8 11:49:38 UTC 2008

Indeed.

What is the ETA on completing the work AS IS (all new rips will not have ads OR a "ad" for OWASP Foundation www.owasp.org) so we can role out the videos to the world as is our window for release is closing. We had expected October 1st to be ready to go or before the 15th worse case..

As of now we have just the keynote on owasp.org that does not have the AD and daily emails asking for content from members, some of the others on the test media archives site do not have sound....

What is the ETA on removing the commercial AD page and re-delivery of the final product on masters and google video?

Thanks in advance Ted