[Owasp-board] meeting

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Tue Oct 7 14:58:24 UTC 2008

Well, we had 224 individuals register for the conference as 'non-members,'
so they paid $400 instead of the discounted rate of $350.  So if we are
saying that $50 can be categorized as membership funds generated by the NYC
Conference, then that gives us a total of $11,200.

For corporate members, I know that Imperva, Acunetix, and Protiviti all
became members right before they registered as a sponsor to take advantage
of the discount.  This resulted in $26,000 in membership funds.  We had
several other companies register as corporate members, but they had been
members for a long time before they registered for the event.so I don't
think this can be considered as income generated by the conference.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046